6 am and the great silence.

...as the birds outside told me it was morning , millions of odds, images and fears were passing through my mind again , like the universe being created and destroyed, every single second.
Once again i was not getting to sleep. I never uderstood why my heart and my head always chose to explode so out of time.

I dressed up , drove away , and stoped at the highway station.
Lit a cigar , probaly the first in days , let my head fall back and stared at the foggy landscape on the other side of the road . The trees felt like old boring friends as the branches sofly swung with the breeze - nothing came to my mind.
It feels like i don't sleep for ages.
The way back was total silence.

do i have anything?

1 comentário:

  1. you need to take all that you can from all those things, maybe you´re having the time of your life and you don´t know it!

    ResponderEliminar